Tuesday, April 14, 2009

T - 3 weeks




Time is flying! I was just at the Dr yesterday & must confess that I was REALLY nervous about yesterday's appointment. The week before, she had talked about putting me on bed rest if my blood pressure (bp) didn't come down & I gained some weight. Well, I'm not one to just sit around & wouldn't know what to do with myself if she said "Laura, you're on bed rest". So, I went in to see her & my bp was 121/76 & I had gained a pound. She was happy with that & let me go. I don't have to see her again until next Monday! YIPPPPEEEE! She did say that this wasn't going to be a very big baby. I guess I would be more excited about that if I had to deliver all natural, but seeing as how it's a c-section, not that big a deal. The heartbeat was good. Strong. 142 - 144 bpm. I'm getting uncomfortable, but the light at the end of the tunnel is visible!
Update on Mollie: I was home with her all week last week due to Influenza B. According to her Dr, the most contagious & the roughest one to deal with. She was one sick kid! I'm happy to report that after finishing the Tamiflu, and going through an antibiotic to treat a possible case of pneumonia along with the Influenza, she is getting back to her bubbly, playful, ornery little self! Luckily, Rob, Ava & I managed to keep from getting that nasty stuff!


Saturday, the weather was so nice that we took the girls to the zoo! They had a blast. The animals were all active, out & about.

We had a really nice Easter. The weather wasn't too bad. The girls had an Easter Egg Hunt outside at Grandpa Mike & Grandma Lynne's, and then another one at Grandpa Mark & Grandma Suzy's. Man, that bunny moves. We tried to catch him at the Hagen's, but he slipped away, maybe next year. The girls had so much candy, that I would bet we have some left over next year when Easter rolls around!


Soccer is beginning & Mollie is still doing Gymnastics & Sunday School, so we keep busy with that. I can only imagine what life will be like once Ava starts getting involved in stuff & we have the new little one.


Things at the house are just about ready. Only a few little things left to do. What gets done, gets done & the rest will have to be.


That's all I have for this week. I'll post again next week. Take care everyone & I hope that you all enjoy the beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment