Tuesday, April 21, 2009

T - 2 weeks

Hi Everyone~ There isn't a whole lot to report this week. Not much has changed other than we're a week closer to the next little Brown joining our excited family, and the fact that I'm that much more uncomfortable. Poor Rob. I'm sure that he's sick to death of my complaining! He's a saint for putting up with me! Boy, it's hard to explain to a 4, almost 5 year old that 14 days is a long time to them. We're trying. I was at the Dr yesterday & my BP was 121/68, which is normal for most people, but for me is EXCELLENT! My next appointment is Monday April 27th, (Happy Birthday James) at 9am.
Speaking of the 4 almost 5 year old.... she had her 1st soccer game of the season on Saturday afternoon. WOW! I don't know what happened between last Fall & Saturday, but what a difference. She was volunteering to play & right out there in the middle of everything! The timid little girl who was afraid to kick the ball or be kicked last Fall is GONE! She scored the first goal. Boy was that exciting!
Mollie had to have a new bike this year also. The 12in bike that she rode all last summer is officially to small. The seat was all the way up & she was still kissing her knees. I found a GREAT deal on a brand new bike that was still in the box at a used kids store. We brought it home last night & daddy, along with his 2 little wrenches went to work putting it together. Mollie now has a 16 inch bike & Ava is DYING to ride the 12 inch. Hopefully it will be nice enough outside when we get home tonight to let them ride!
Happy Birthday yesterday to Grandpa Wright. Mollie can't wait for them to come & asked him last night on the phone if they would be here tomorrow.
Happy 3rd Anniversary to Mike & Lynne! Have fun on your date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment