Monday, October 24, 2011

36 weeks 6 days

Update on Baby/Laura:
I'm still here, still pregnant which is a good thing! I'm feeling OK. Still having contractions, some are worse than others, but still nothing to worry or be concerned about.
I met Dr Scott today. She is the Dr that will be delivering the baby for me, now that Dr Gaetze has left for the Holy Land. She is a very nice lady & I am very happy to be in her care! We had a great visit this morning. The baby is doing well, measuring right on, & his or her heart rate was 145bpm. I am up 2 pounds, so I'm now 1 lb heavier than when I got pregnant. My BP was good today, but is starting to creep up. I'm still on bed rest, but am still able to work 3 - 4 hrs per day which continues to be my saving grace! No changes there.
Now for the BIG news that everyone has been waiting for, ESPECIALLY me!!!! Unless God has a different plan, the delivery is now scheduled for..........

~ ~ ~ Wednesday, November 9th, 2011 ~ ~ ~

I was hoping for the week before, but the longer the baby can remain inside, the better for the both of us. Oh well, what's waiting 7 more days right?!?!

Mollie, Ava & Elleh are excited for the baby, and now that we have a date, we're going to make a chain for them to help put things into perspective. They will get to pull off a link each night until the date! I have my stuff, and the babies stuff ready to go, now to get the girls' stuff ready for Grandma's house! I think that project will be the weekend before. I think I'm going to try to make some meals to freeze this weekend. Sounds like it's going to be a good weekend to start the oven & heat the house!

We'll keep you all posted! Thanks for the love & prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment