Friday, October 21, 2011

36 Weeks 3 days

Still here. Still pregnant. That's a good thing. At least that's what I'm trying to convince myself of. Not to complain, there are people out there that have it much worse than I do, but I really wish that I had just a little bit more room! I'm to the point where I'm uncomfortable 100% of the time, I'm not sleeping worth a hoot, and every time I eat, I feel sick to my stomach. Hope no one thinks I'm a bad person when I say that I'm glad to know that this is the last time I will be doing this! I love the kids that God gave me. They are my world, but I really don't care to be pregnant EVER again. I have never understood those women who LOVE being pregnant. I used to enjoy feeling movement, but I don't enjoy that anymore either. It's seems to be constant, and it is literally painful. Oh well, as my dad keeps saying, the minute this baby is born & I hold him or her, it will all be worth it!
I'm going to try to get some things done over the weekend with the help of my mom, so that I feel a bit more prepared & ready. The rest of the weekend will be spent laying down. They say that it's going to be nice this weekend. Might have to pull out the reclining lawn chair & enjoy.
Monday is my next appointment. I'll keep everyone posted.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment