Friday, February 12, 2010

~TGIF~

Well, it's FRIDAY! Thank goodness for that. I'm done with this week. It' seems that there's always something going on & never time to just relax!
Monday night, Rob & I had our Dave Ramsey class, Tuesday night Mollie & I had girl scouts, Wednesday & Thursday Rob and I took turns being home with a sick Mollie, and here we are at Friday already! I'm going to make up for the hectic week this weekend though! Tomorrow Mollie has a birthday party to go to, then Mom & Dad are having a Chili Bowl/Birthday/Valentine's Day party at their house, then Sunday, we are having a DAYTONA 500 party at our place. YEAH NASCAR!!!! I can't wait. The truck race is tonight, Busch race is on Saturday & the 500 is Sunday!!! WOO-HOO. Can ya tell I'm excited!
Mollie is out of school until Tuesday of next week. President's break. She wasn't very impressed about the break from school, but had a GREAT time at the Valentine's Day party at school.
Ava hasn't caught the bug yet. Keep your fingers crossed for me! She's still as ornery as ever. Her birthday is next week. I can't believe she'll be 3!
Elleh is teething & not very happy about that. She has 2 on the bottom & 4 on top. I'm not sure where the other ones are coming through just yet, but she is drooling non-stop, chews on everything, had a low grade fever, diaper rash & teething tablets are our best friends! Poor Baby! She's also found that she isn't very good friends with the stairs at the house. Going up is alright, but she can't understand why she can't "fly" down them like Mollie & Ava without getting hurt. Man does she get mad & scream when that happens.
OH~OH~OH~OH I finally get to share some exciting news! My sister Jill & her husband Patrick decided that they would add to their family. Little did they know that they would double the intended #. Yep. Jill is expecting twins! The little Glovers are due August 31st! Aunt Laura is VERY excited, but then again, I'm not the one going through it!
Well, that's all for this week.
~Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment