Tuesday, August 4, 2009




Well hello there~




It's been a while again. This time, we've been busy preparing for Matt & Rachel's wedding.




Things got done & they were married on Saturday night, August 1st, 2009. It was a beautiful ceremony. Pastor Nate gave a wonderful sermon. Rachel was stunning as usual. Matt cleans up pretty well himself! Katlyn was a little princess, and Eyan, well he was a very quiet 2 year old. He had Jill & me nearly rolling in the pews. What a ham! The reception was a ton of fun. Even with all of the fun, I'm glad it's over. Rachel is a wonderful addition to our family! We're excited to have her!




Mollie is getting anxious. School starts in a little less than 2 weeks. She has started to mark off the days on the calendar in her room. She can't wait for school to start, but isn't very fond of the early to bed & early to rise times. I'm excited for her, but a bit sad also. Knowing that my little girl is starting this new chapter in her life pulls at my heart strings. I sometimes wish that I could freeze time & she would stay my little girl forever.




Ava is LOVING the fact that she gets to go to Char's more & more every week. She likes to play with the kids & apparently throw sand. If there was a way to collect what I wash out of her hair every night, we would have a sand box the size of our back yard I think.




Elleh is 3 months old today. I can't believe how time flies. She is sleeping through the night, as long as she's in the swing, and is a very good eater. We tried cereal for the first time last night. It wasn't a huge hit, but wasn't a disaster either. I don't think she was quite sure what to think of it. She has a "bumbo" seat that she loves to sit in. It sits her upright & helps with posture. She tried to get out of it the other night! Scared the bejeebers out of me!




I would like to ask a favor of all of you that read this blog. Please say some extra prayers for my uncle Jeff. My dad's youngest brother was diagnosed with esophageal cancer last week. He is going to be facing some pretty rough times in the weeks ahead & could use some extra prayers. It has metastasized to his liver, bowels, spine & bones. He has said that he's ready to fight this thing with all he's got! Jeff has a 12 year old son, Hunter, that he is fighting for!




Well, I have a 3 month old little girl that thinks I'm starving her. I suppose I should help her out!




Take care!


2 comments:

  1. just like cum peanut, wish your mouth was full of mine, miss my daughters being small, oh well granddaughter soon!!

    ReplyDelete